Tuesday 19 June 2012

Still In The Arena

Don't worry - I'm still here.

I had a busy weekend both working, visiting and ferrying people from A to B, so didn't get a lot of time for gaming, but I have been spending some time trying out the Southern Battle Gamer changes to 'Munera Sine Missione'. One of the nice features of the game is that I can set up and play a bout in five to ten minutes, so I can fit games into odd spare moments when I'm at home.

The upshot is that I'm working on a Version 2.0 of the rules, which will include bits freely nicked from, or adapted from, the additions made by the SBG. Once they are all written up and tested to a level I'm happy with I'll post them on my 'Free Stuff' page.

In the meantime, here's a Foundry Thracian fighting a Castaway Miniatures Samnite:


I promise there'll be some more HOTT postings along, starting tomorrow (indeed I know there will be, because I scheduled it a couple of weeks ago - does anyone else use scheduled posts?)

1 comment:

  1. Quick and fierce is the way I like them! Nice job, Kapt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...