Friday 25 July 2014

Special Project Night

Vows of secrecy that are the strongest a man can take bind me and prevent me from telling you what Caesar and I played last night. All you get is a photo of the terrain, because it came out particularly well.


This town is made up of 1/300th buildings from Hovels and Steve Barber.


I can say that we played an interesting, asymmetrical scenario which turned out to be a closer game than it first appeared.

We played until well gone 11pm, so it was midnight by the time we'd packed up and left the University. I got a right telling-off for getting in so late without telling Mrs Kobold why I was late.

Meanwhile others were playing Blitzkrieg Commander - a rerun of the Narew scenario we played a few months ago.



I think the Russians won it. As ever there were lots of burning tanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...